Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Question? Answer!

Yeah... I did the homework MJ but I didn't know we had to post a blog about it...

Anyways, I answered Jen's question:

"ok question, what the heck, hamlet is a worse then an emotional girl... if you promise revenge, then do it. i dont care ifs he's praying... sooo. Why in the world didnt Hamlet man it up and take care of buisness?"

My response was:

Well... I know he explained this earlier so I'll answer your first one. If you consider how Hamlet views the Christian/Catholic faith of the time period, one could understand the situation more. Hamlet is afraid that if he kills Claudius, who is praying, then he would go to Heaven. However, if he was to kill the king while he was doing something sinful or evil, then he would go to Hell where he belongs.

No comments: